Smoke from wildfires in the United States has started affecting air quality in southern B.C.
The following experts are available to comment.
Professor, Faculty of Medicine, School of Population and Public Health
- Air quality and health impacts from smoke
Dr. Chris Carlsten
Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Respiratory problems from air quality and smoke
Professor, Department of Forest and Conservation Sciences
- Forest fires, past and present
- Impacts of climate change on forests
- Community resilience to fire and fuel mitigation
(Arrange interviews via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Associate professor, School of Population and Public Health
- Wildfire smoke and health effects (recent study)
- Preparing for wildfire smoke