A 5-million year old paleo wolverine bone discovered 14 years ago provides insight into how the highlands of Alberta were formedRead more...
A new UBC Sauder School of Business study shows that teenagers who work at summer or evening jobs gain a competitive advantage later in life.
Engineering students develop simple alternative to expensive surgical tool for developing world.
Whether at Facebook, Google or local charities, students are discovering work they love through UBC’s co-op program.
- Global BC ‐ Sustainable Games
- Hamilton Spectator ‐ Tackling the challenges of medicare
- CTV Vancouver ‐ Mansion business booming
- Globe and Mail ‐ Salmon can adapt to warmer environment, study says
- Victoria Times Colonist ‐ Ramadan- It’s not about food
- CBC The Current ‐ Does size matter when it comes to public school classes?
- Province ‐ High levels of illegal tobacco found at BC schools: study
- Summer McJobs are good for kids, says Sauder study
- New satellite data like an ultrasound for baby stars
- UBC prepares to host Special Olympics Canada 2014 Summer Games
- ‘Microbe sniffer’ could point the way to next-generation bio-refining
- New chancellor, president begin UBC duties
- President’s Advisory Council on China announced
- UBC receives $2M gift from RBC Foundation
- Mobile app reads kids’ respiratory rate faster, more accurately
- Survey reveals discrimination, instability in Vancouver housing market
- Rapid rail line to Arbutus a solid first step in improving transit along Broadway corridor
- Job interviews reward narcissists, punish applicants from modest cultures
- New information system to transform how students interact with UBC
- Ontario election: UBC expert says major parties ignore younger generation
- UBC experts comment on Father’s Day
- Plans approved for new Aquatic Centre
- Green with envy: Rivalry makes people more eco-conscious
- Report supports shutdown of all high seas fisheries
- Interactive teaching methods help students master tricky calculus
- Tool predicts if the air in your home can make you sick
- UBC invests in sport performance
- UBC This Week 05-Jan-2012 14,589 views
- UBC This Week 1-May-2014 11,484 views
- UBC This Week 03-April-2014 11,448 views
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences opens new Pharmacists Clinic 11,430 views
- News media reinforce sexual exploitation stereotypes 7,322 views
- Scientists find brain region that helps you make up your mind 5,577 views
- New Centre for Brain Health to unite research and patient care 5,530 views
- 2014 UBC graduate snapshots 5,276 views
- Report supports shutdown of all high seas fisheries 4,766 views
- Plans approved for new Aquatic Centre 4,492 views
Ramadan - It's not about foodThe Muslim holy month of Ramadan reminds us that many people around the world go hungry, says UBC student Maryam Baksh. Read more ...
Ten UBC Thunderbirds have been chosen to represent Canada at the 2014 World Rowing Under-23 Championships and the World University Rowing Championships.
- Thu Jul 10 2014, 6 PM - 9 PM
- Satellite Gallery