UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Regular exercise benefits those with spinal cord injuries
- Small towns need to do more to help immigrants feel they belong
- City of Kelowna and UBC Okanagan sign cooperation agreement
- From head of the class to head of the boardroom, do grades really matter?
- UBC research discovers a chemical-free way to keep apples fresher longer
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.