UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
Spirituality and connection to nature are good predictors of Zambian children’s well-being, according to a UBC study published in the current issue of the Journal of
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Engineering grad students host second annual symposium
- Health and sustainability promotion top priorities in Okanagan Charter
- UBC researchers host information session about ProjectMOVE
- International charter to be signed at UBC Okanagan, Thursday 3 p.m.
- Nature and art brought together for an evening walk through the woods
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.