UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
Psychedelic drugs may help curb domestic violence committed by men with substance abuse problems, according to a new UBC study.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC professor heads to Rwanda to promote inclusion and play
- UBC hosts webinar on physician-assisted death
- UBC partners with Third Space to promote mental health, work-life balance
- Prolonged antibiotic use can accelerate diabetes, UBC study shows
- UBC Okanagan hosts Western Canadian 3MT Competition
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.