UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC Okanagan focus of $40 million investment for library expansion and infrastructure upgrades
- AlterKnowledge discusses education for reconciliation
- UBC researcher says management of pine beetle not working
- Daily reminders to increase calcium intake are effective
- Envisioning a resilient Okanagan
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.