UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC researcher is looking at how apps and other devices can keep you moving.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC professor receives grant to improve cancer survivors' health
- Mini-Med lecture series has focus on technology, health innovation
- UBC presents free webinar on euthanasia physician-assisted suicide
- UBC receives $3.8M for Survive and Thrive Applied Research facility
- UBC students to examine healthy living options for Okanagan region
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.