UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC biologist receives federal support to research egg industry sustainability
- New research finds that mould can infiltrate and weaken bio-composite materials
- Abrupt end to exercise not the answer when it comes to eating disorder treatment
- UBC’s fine arts studios open for Portfolio Day and Creative Days
- Plot twists, new high-school category for annual fiction competition
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.