UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Awards for Enactus UBC Okanagan in their first-ever national competition
- Ancient genetic markers in sockeye salmon can help manage healthier fish stocks
- New economics and media course offered at UBC’s Okanagan campus
- Gift supports Kelowna General Hospital and Biology Co-op education program
- UBC’s annual Think Tank supports a bright future for Osoyoos Secondary School
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.