UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
Psychedelic drugs may help curb domestic violence committed by men with substance abuse problems, according to a new UBC study.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC researchers discover cure for ‘concrete cancer’
- Cultures of ‘Denial’ workshop at UBC tackles climate skepticism
- UBC professor encourages community to help local bees
- UBC research targets oil and gas pipeline safety
- UBC works with small schools to tackle big problems
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.