UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
Psychedelic drugs may help curb domestic violence committed by men with substance abuse problems, according to a new UBC study.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC works with school district on coding curriculum
- UBC celebrates national research grants
- Human brain wired to avoid information overload
- Slowing down ships saves whales
- UBC develops tool to predict how bighorn sheep react to human development
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.