UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Kamloops writer wins UBC’s Okanagan annual short story contest
- UBC professor curates international exhibit of African print fashion
- Okanagan Short Story Contest winners announced April 18
- UBC researchers connect common fats to a lazy lifestyle and diabetes
- Kids can ‘dream big’ about the world of engineering on the big screen
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.