UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC professor is suggesting government policy makers and advisors need to do a re-think when it comes to giving validity to reports coming across their desks.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC anthropologist helps create documentary on the art of language construction
- Faces aren’t always to be believed when it comes to honesty
- Children’s success in schools tied to teachers’ wellbeing
- Opera music to fill UBC’s courtyard on midsummer night
- Do think-tanks matter? A UBC professor says 'think again'
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.