UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Visual arts program hosts Creative Day workshops for prospective students
- AlterKnowledge discusses youth, humanitarianism, and responsibility
- Pumping iron is good for the heart, UBC researchers show
- UBC welcomes national sustainability research chair
- New SIDIT-UBC co-op grant available for employers
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.