UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Furry friends help kids build confidence in UBC Okanagan’s pilot program
- From 100 to zero in two weeks flat
- UBC and YMCA partner to offer evidence-based health program to community
- Retired British army officer and UBC Okanagan employee delivers emotional Remembrance Day remarks
- UBC researcher seeks to protect where the wild things walk
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.