UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC’s Public Art Pollinator Pasture project plans October events
- Fitness apps more effective when they are personalized
- Virtual connections: How technology changes the way we live and love
- Students work together to solve real-world health issues
- Exercise prescriptions could keep elderly out of hospitals
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.