UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC professor is suggesting government policy makers and advisors need to do a re-think when it comes to giving validity to reports coming across their desks.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- New UBC program feeds demand for creative tech-savvy workers
- Timothy Caulfield takes on pop culture health myths at UBC’s speaker series
- UBC researchers develop drinking water quality index tool for municipalities
- UBC research aims to help Canadian flax farmers
- BC’s South Okanagan becomes home to a new family medicine residency training site
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.