UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
Retirement can be a big adjustment for someone who has spent his or her whole life working and keeping busy. Many of these newly retired professionals want to keep
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC Everest research shows impacts on cardiovascular health
- Themed living communities help UBC students feel at home
- UBC Okanagan opens display area for controversial art work
- Nepalese students to host candlelight vigil in Kelowna Sunday evening
- Public history and art: can sculptures shape public perspective?
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.