UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Psychopathy increases risk of violence in romantic relationships
- People trying to quit smoking don’t always focus on tobacco cessation
- UBC researcher worries global warming may harm predator and prey connections
- Understanding the local impact of a warming planet
- UBC president to talk about priorities and goals for the university
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.