UBC experts are available to comment on various topics related to the U.S. presidential election on Nov. 3.
- U.S. politics, U.S. public policy
- The state of democracy, Democratization and constitutionalism
*Not available Monday 2–5 p.m. and Tuesday 9:30–11 a.m. and 5–6 p.m.
- Trade, U.S.-Canada economic relations, U.S.-China trade, global trade governance, World Trade Organization
- U.S. political parties and campaigns; the institutional framework of the U.S. election and the evolution of the U.S. party system
- U.S. politics, the presidency, congress and elections
*Not available Tuesday–Thursday mornings