Today is Pink Shirt Day across Canada, an annual movement where people are encouraged to wear pink to raise awareness about bullying. UBC experts are available to comment.
Faculty of Education
- Anti-homophobia policies in B.C. schools
- Educational experiences of marginalized youth (race, gender, sexuality)
- How to bring issues of sexuality into the classroom
Dzung X. Vo
Department of Pediatrics
- The effects of bullying on adolescent mental health and development, school functioning, gender identity
- How adolescents and families can cope with bullying and get support
*Available for interviews today between 8–10 a.m.