UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A pan-Canadian program involving University of British Columbia researchers is one step closer to improving prevention, diagnosis and treatment of concussions in
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Research collaborations tackle challenges faced by rural BC residents
- UBCO kindness researcher challenges the notion of mean teens
- Grizzlies change habits to coexist with people—but is it enough?
- UBCO engineers look at ways to power electric vehicles sustainably
- UBC Okanagan uncorks new Wine Research Centre headquarters
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.