UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC professor tests software to help cancer patients have the 'tough conversations'
- Living Things International Arts Festival returns to Kelowna
- Amazon’s mysterious methane finally accounted for
- Forests are the key to fresh water
- UBC Okanagan researchers discover neurotoxin in Lake Winnipeg
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.