UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Kelowna writer wins UBC Okanagan’s annual short story contest
- Computer modeling may provide better treatments for emphysema
- Authors shortlisted for UBC’s 2018 Okanagan Short Story Contest
- UBC Okanagan fine arts graduates host exhibition
- Growth strategy captures Live Case Challenge
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.