UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- City of Kelowna and UBC Okanagan sign cooperation agreement
- From head of the class to head of the boardroom, do grades really matter?
- UBC research discovers a chemical-free way to keep apples fresher longer
- Better, cheaper bio-ink may be used to create artificial organs
- Modelling the impact of green eggs and hens
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.