UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC researcher looks to the future of bone replacements
- Trying to resist the urge to splurge? Ditch your smartphone
- UBC research suggests higher density communities can save water
- UBC engineers use tech to tackle rental shortage
- Telemedicine improves patient care across vast distances
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.