UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Gift supports Kelowna General Hospital and Biology Co-op education program
- UBC’s annual Think Tank supports a bright future for Osoyoos Secondary School
- Students hit the road to recruit future healthcare professionals
- Exercising can protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease
- Talk—don’t text—in times of stress, says UBC research
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.