UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Creative Days open studio doors for prospective students
- UBC launches program to advance chronic disease research
- Don’t dispense with cannabis dispensaries, caution UBC researchers
- Ketone nutritional supplements: Good or bad for athletic performance?
- UBC researchers take the ‘stink’ out of wastewater treatment
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.