UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC event explores the impact of mass mining in the 20th century
- Film examines Indigenous experiences of child welfare system
- UBC hosts panel discussion about legalization of marijuana
- A ketone drink could help diabetics by lowering blood sugar
- UBC Okanagan Library leads project to bring local history to life
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.