UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC prof suggests species at risk in Canada are not fully protected
- Pollinator Picnic celebrates Kelowna’s nectar trail success
- Sculptures enhance permanent legacy of former UBC student
- Opera Under the Stars back at UBC Okanagan
- Community health-based volunteer program spreads across Canada
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.