UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- UBC Okanagan opens its doors, welcomes the community home
- UBC Okanagan nursing students host gala fundraising event
- UBC opens new Innovation Hub in downtown Kelowna
- UBC Okanagan, CBC Radio host mayoral forum on campus
- UBC researchers dig to get to the root of lavender’s secrets
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.