UBC’s Okanagan Campus News
A UBC invention has made it possible for doctors to vastly improve their bypass surgery techniques without relying on animals.
From the Okanagan Newsroom
- Reducing the fear of being too happy
- Researchers examine success of quit smoking app
- New study discovers gene that makes lavender smell sweet
- Hundreds gather for Opera Kelowna’s Carmen at UBC Okanagan
- New study shows smoking can affect breastfeeding habits
For more news from UBC’s Okanagan campus, visit UBC Okanagan News.