UBC experts are available to comment on the B.C. government’s 2021 Throne Speech on April 12, 2021.
- Mathematical models of pandemic growth and control
- health communications, COVID-19 communications
Politics and policy
- Canadian politics, federalism, intergovernmental relations, B.C. politics, parliamentary government
- Elections, public opinion, representation, party systems
- Canadian politics, Western European politics, Canadian federalism (Indigenous, federal, municipal, provincial), public management (program delivery), political ethics
Energy, environment and business policy
- Energy, environment and transportation policy
- Housing and real estate
* Not available Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 a.m.– 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. –6:00 p.m.
- Social aspects of climate change, social conflicts concerning natural resources, public opinion on environmental issues, social movements, aboriginal issues concerning natural resources and the environment
* Unavailable until 5:30pm on Monday, April 12.