UBC was awarded five awards from the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education (CCAE) through the Prix d’Excellence program. UBC’s Public Affairs Office won gold in three categories and the Development and Alumni Engagement Office was awarded silver in one category and bronze in another.
CCAE is a professional association aimed at fostering excellence in education. The annual Prix d’Excellence awards recognize outstanding achievements in alumni affairs, public affairs, communications, marketing, development, student recruitment and overall institutional Advancement.
UBC was presented awards in five categories:
- Best Institutional Branding Campaign for Place of Mind (Gold)
- Best Brand Campaign Social Media Strategy (Gold)
- Best Media Outreach Campaign for 2010 Olympics (Gold)
- Best Brochure ‘UBC might seem different’ (Silver)
- Best Annual Fund Initiative for ‘Together we can do more’ Annual Alumni Appeal (Bronze)
For more information, visit: http://www.ccaecanada.org/index.php/publisher/articleview/frmArticleID/289/