Five members of UBC’s Faculty of Medicine are among the 28 new Fellows of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) recognized for their contributions to health science.
• Alison Buchan, Senior Associate Dean, Research and Professor, Dept. of Cellular and Physiological Sciences
• Marco Marra, Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics and Director of the Genome Sciences Centre at the BC Cancer Agency
• Jon Stoessl, Professor, Division of Neurology and Director of the Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre
• Trevor Young, Professor and Head, Dept. of Psychiatry
• Janice Eng, Professor, Dept. of Physical Therapy
For more information, visit http://www.med.ubc.ca/about_us/Awards_and_Honours.htm#CAHS