Despite recent labour unrest, demand for UBC teacher education grows.Read more...
Three UBC researchers are among the first to receive funding from the British Columbia Alzheimer's Research Award Program.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC launch new USL pro team and provide update on national soccer development at UBC
Soccer fans in Metro Vancouver will soon have a new professional team to cheer for.
- UK Daily Mail ‐ Mongolia elects new PM as economy stalls
- Vancouver Sun ‐ Vancouver housing prices tied to China’s economic growth
- Globe and Mail ‐ NDP move to limit B.C. municipal campaign donations
- Globe and Mail ‐ This Movember, how do we convince men to get healthy?
- CBC Vancouver ‐ Farah Shroff on mother-baby bonding
- Globe and Mail ‐ Is Hepner’s promise of light rail in Surrey by 2018 possible?
- CBC Early Edition ‐ 1000 children on B.C. adoption waitlist
- Maclean's ‐ The Maclean’s 2014 Power List
- Kelowna Capital News ‐ Finch family creates scholarships for UBCO students
- Three UBC professors receive $4M for Alzheimer’s research
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC launch new USL pro team and provide update on national soccer development at UBC
- Rare disease research awarded $2.3M
- Future of Okanagan and UBC directly linked: university president
- Founding Google investor Cheriton donates $7.5 million to UBC computer science
- New centre to analyze problem gambling
- Major new grant to fuel social innovation and entrepreneurship at UBC
- UBC makes football coaching change
- Countries with poor marine safety records linked to oil spill vessels
- UBC researchers aim to simplify life saving drug
- Black Republicans put most faith in U.S. government
- UBC puts $26.9 million to work for 70 research projects
- One drop will do: UBC researchers develop a simple test for vitamin B12 deficiency
- Indira Samarasekera welcomed back to UBC
- Rapid test to diagnose severe sepsis
- UBC gets $11.6M boost for 16 Canada Research Chairs
- Loss of big predators could leave herbivores in a thorny situation
- Enzyme may be key to stopping fatal sepsis outcomes
- UBC receives $3.8M for Survive and Thrive Applied Research facility
- Fish moving poleward at rate of 26 kilometres per decade
- Street View for the Bronze Age 4,337 views
- Canada joins the fight against ISIS 3,650 views
- Founding Google investor Cheriton donates $7.5 million to UBC computer science 1,852 views
- One drop will do: UBC researchers develop a simple test for vitamin B12 deficiency 1,337 views
- Group effort 1,151 views
- Rapid test to diagnose severe sepsis 1,117 views
- Doctor’s orders 997 views
- The ugly truth about sexual harassment 911 views
- Getting by with a little help from their friends 847 views
- Casey Appleseed 811 views
F-35 purchase locks Canada into larger dealUBC’s Michael Byers, Canada Research Chair in Global Politics and International Law, questions Canada’s acquisition of four F-35 fighter jets in a new op-ed in The Globe and Mail. Read more here..
BC head coach Kevin Hanson won his 600th career game as the Thunderbirds defeated the Alberta Golden Bears 89-84 Saturday night in the Alberta capital.
- Fri Nov 21 2014, 7 PM
- Music Building