UBC business prof explains how stores fuel a buying frenzy, and what consumers get out of it.Read more...
Three UBC researchers are among the first to receive funding from the British Columbia Alzheimer's Research Award Program.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC launch new USL pro team and provide update on national soccer development at UBC
Soccer fans in Metro Vancouver will soon have a new professional team to cheer for.
- Hip Hop Republican ‐ Black Republicans and government
- Maclean's ‐ Multiple choice, multiple students: The merits of the two-stage test
- Vancouver Sun ‐ A compassionate response
- Victoria Times Colonist ‐ Drug-safety researchers waiting too long for B.C. data, expert says
- Business in Vancouver ‐ Tiny life forms play big role in fighting pollution
- Metro News ‐ Experts divided over whether kids belong at pipeline protests
- Metro News ‐ UBC law student named Canada’s Smartest Person
- Three UBC professors receive $4M for Alzheimer’s research
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC launch new USL pro team and provide update on national soccer development at UBC
- Rare disease research awarded $2.3M
- Future of Okanagan and UBC directly linked: university president
- Founding Google investor Cheriton donates $7.5 million to UBC computer science
- New centre to analyze problem gambling
- Major new grant to fuel social innovation and entrepreneurship at UBC
- UBC makes football coaching change
- Countries with poor marine safety records linked to oil spill vessels
- UBC researchers aim to simplify life saving drug
- Black Republicans put most faith in U.S. government
- UBC puts $26.9 million to work for 70 research projects
- One drop will do: UBC researchers develop a simple test for vitamin B12 deficiency
- Indira Samarasekera welcomed back to UBC
- Rapid test to diagnose severe sepsis
- UBC gets $11.6M boost for 16 Canada Research Chairs
- Loss of big predators could leave herbivores in a thorny situation
- Enzyme may be key to stopping fatal sepsis outcomes
- UBC receives $3.8M for Survive and Thrive Applied Research facility
- Fish moving poleward at rate of 26 kilometres per decade
- Street View for the Bronze Age 3,804 views
- Founding Google investor Cheriton donates $7.5 million to UBC computer science 1,952 views
- Canada joins the fight against ISIS 1,872 views
- One drop will do: UBC researchers develop a simple test for vitamin B12 deficiency 1,354 views
- Study reveals ‘unhappiest’ cities in the U.S. 1,327 views
- Group effort 1,189 views
- Doctor’s orders 998 views
- The ugly truth about sexual harassment 934 views
- Casey Appleseed 828 views
- Upward Arc 790 views
No need for an election day holidayMaking an election day a holiday in Canada would be a bad idea, says UBC political scientist David Moscrop. Read more here..
The UBC Thunderbirds won the team title at the 35th NAIA Women’s Cross Country Championship in dominant fashion this weekend.
- Tue Nov 25 2014, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Railway Club, 579 Dunsmuir St.