UBC researchers are available to provide analysis on a variety of issues related to the 2014 federal budget, to be announced February 11.
UBC Dept. of Political Science
- What the budget means for Canada and B.C.
- Personal income taxes
- Pensions and old-age security
- How the budget relates to families
- Generational equity
- Retirement and health care spending
School of Population and Public Health
- Health care financing
- Health care expenditures / expenditure growth
- Population aging and the health care system
Dept. of Forest and Conservation Sciences
- Wildlife and environmental regulations
- Regulation of waterways